XNA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XNA

Another New E-fed.Only allowing WWE Superstars sign up before it is late.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Undertaker Sign Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnCenaM
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Real Name Of Superstar: : Mark Calaway
Wrestler : The Undertaker
Hometown : Death Valley (Houston, Texas)
Finishers : Chokeslam, Last Ride, Tombstone
Registration date : 2008-02-12

The Undertaker Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: The Undertaker Sign Up   The Undertaker Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Brand: Any
Name: The Undertaker
Hometown: Death Valley
Height: 6 foot 10 1/2
Weight: 295 Pounds
Finishers: Chokeslam, Tombstone, Last Ride
Alignment: Neutral
Entrance Theme and Description: Just like the Real life one.
RP Entrance Sample: Ding. Ding. The Arena goes pitch black. Ding. The Undertakers Theme hits the PA. A Lightning strike hits the ramp area. Pyro burns over and over again. The Undertaker walks out and stands n the ramp. He looks straight into the ring. He is wearing a black jacket. He is also wearing a black cowboy hat. He slowly continues to walk down the ramp. The pyros slowly puff up near the top of the ramp. As The Undertaker gets closer to the ringside the pyros stop by the ramp. The Undertaker walks up the steel steps. he raises his hands and his eyes turn white. The noise of lightning striking sounds. He walks in the ring through the middle rope. He takes off his jacket and hands it to a staff member outside the ring. The fog that started from the ramp was all around in the air. The lights go back to normal. As Undertaker looks at his opponents he points his head down. He takes off his cap and he sticks out his tongue while his eyes are once again white. Lighting striking sounds again are heard. Than he hands the cap to the staff member. The Theme song stops playing. Still fog can be seen around the ring.

Ding. Ding. The Arena goes pitch black. Ding. The Undertakers Theme hits the PA. A Lightning strike hits the ramp area. Pyro burns over and over again. The Undertaker walks out and stands n the ramp. He looks straight into the ring. He is wearing a black jacket. He is also wearing a black cowboy hat. He slowly continues to walk down the ramp. The pyros slowly puff up near the top of the ramp. As The Undertaker gets closer to the ringside the pyros stop by the ramp. The Undertaker walks up the steel steps. he raises his hands and his eyes turn white. The noise of lightning striking sounds. He walks in the ring through the middle rope. He takes off his jacket and hands it to a staff member outside the ring. The fog that started from the ramp was all around in the air. The lights go back to normal. As Undertaker looks at Batista he points his head down. He takes off his cap and he sticks out his tongue while his eyes are once again white. Lighting striking sounds again are heard. Than he hands the cap to the staff member. The Theme song stops playing. Still fog can be seen around the ring. He takes a microphone and says:

"Batista. You have something that i want. I will take your Championship away at Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania not only will i take your championship away from you i will make you Rest In Peace!"

Batista takes a microphone and says:

"You don't scare me. I respect you and i know that you have a undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. I will End that streak. At Wrestlemania 24 your streak will end. I will walk out with the championship. And i promise that."

(Edge's Theme song hits the PA. He stays at the ramp and starts talking)

"At Wrestlemania none of you will be walking out champion. The one to end The Undertaker's streak will be me. Not only that but i will take my championship back. Batista enjoy your last moments with "my" title."

(Teddy Long's theme hits the PA. He moves Edge away and starts talking to all three superstars at the ramp)

"You guys better stop this. You guys better get ready. At Wrestlemania your match will not be Triple Threat match. It will be a fatal four way hell in a cell match. Your other opponent is this man. The Punjabi nightmare The Great Khali."

(The Great Khali's music hits the PA. He walks out with Ranjid Singh. Teddy Long continues to talk)

"Playas you guys will be in action tonight too. It will be The Great Khali and Edge versus The Undertaker and Batista tonight in a tag match. You feel me playas"

(Teddy Long's Theme song plays again as he walks out dancing)

Like it? I have more Samples if you want. I can just write them up. Match samples, Segments and others if this is not enough.
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

Number of posts : 105
Real Name Of Superstar: : Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Hometown : Cameron, Nort Carolina.
Finishers : Twist Of Fate, Swanton Bomb
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Sign Up   The Undertaker Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:05 pm

If you had a roleplay then you would make the GS section.
Back to top Go down
JohnCenaM
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Real Name Of Superstar: : Mark Calaway
Wrestler : The Undertaker
Hometown : Death Valley (Houston, Texas)
Finishers : Chokeslam, Last Ride, Tombstone
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Sign Up   The Undertaker Sign Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Just a Undertaker Sample RP

Ding. Ding. The Arena goes pitch black. Ding. The Undertakers Theme hits the PA. A Lightning strike hits the ramp area. Pyro burns over and over again. The Undertaker walks out and stands n the ramp. He looks straight into the ring. He is wearing a black jacket. He is also wearing a black cowboy hat. He slowly continues to walk down the ramp. The pyros slowly puff up near the top of the ramp. As The Undertaker gets closer to the ringside the pyros stop by the ramp. The Undertaker walks up the steel steps. he raises his hands and his eyes turn white. The noise of lightning striking sounds. He walks in the ring through the middle rope. He takes off his jacket and hands it to a staff member outside the ring. The fog that started from the ramp was all around in the air. The lights go back to normal. As Undertaker looks at Batista he points his head down. He takes off his cap and he sticks out his tongue while his eyes are once again white. Lighting striking sounds again are heard. Than he hands the cap to the staff member. The Theme song stops playing. Still fog can be seen around the ring. He takes a microphone and says:

"Batista. You have something that i want. I will take your Championship away at Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania not only will i take your championship away from you i will make you Rest In Peace!"

Batista takes a microphone and says:

"You don't scare me. I respect you and i know that you have a undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. I will End that streak. At Wrestlemania 24 your streak will end. I will walk out with the championship. And i promise that."

(Edge's Theme song hits the PA. He stays at the ramp and starts talking)

"At Wrestlemania none of you will be walking out champion. The one to end The Undertaker's streak will be me. Not only that but i will take my championship back. Batista enjoy your last moments with "my" title."

(Teddy Long's theme hits the PA. He moves Edge away and starts talking to all three superstars at the ramp)

"You guys better stop this. You guys better get ready. At Wrestlemania your match will not be Triple Threat match. It will be a fatal four way hell in a cell match. Your other opponent is this man. The Punjabi nightmare The Great Khali."

(The Great Khali's music hits the PA. He walks out with Ranjid Singh. Teddy Long continues to talk)

"Playas you guys will be in action tonight too. It will be The Great Khali and Edge versus The Undertaker and Batista tonight in a tag match. You feel me playas"

(Teddy Long's Theme song plays again as he walks out dancing)

Like it? I have more Samples if you want. I can just write them up. Match samples, Segments and others if this is not enough.
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

Number of posts : 105
Real Name Of Superstar: : Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Hometown : Cameron, Nort Carolina.
Finishers : Twist Of Fate, Swanton Bomb
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Sign Up   The Undertaker Sign Up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:24 am

Seems OK do you mind putting it you're post where you posted the contract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Sign Up   The Undertaker Sign Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undertaker Sign Up
Page 1 of 1