XNA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XNA

Another New E-fed.Only allowing WWE Superstars sign up before it is late.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shaman of Sexy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shaman Of Sexy

Number of posts : 4
Wrestler : John Morrisson(Default)
Registration date : 2008-02-02

The Shaman of Sexy Empty
PostSubject: The Shaman of Sexy   The Shaman of Sexy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:52 pm

The Shaman of Sexy 6og7akx

Brand: Burn
Wrestler Name: John Morrison (John Hennigan)
Hometown: L.A. California
Height: 6 ft 1
Weight: 220 lbs
Finishers: Corkscrew neckbreaker, Superkick
Alignment: Heel

*Superstar, John Morrison, makes his way through the curtains, begins to taunt, with wind blowing through his hair in slow motion, the fans give him a mixed reaction, he then continues to walk down the ramp, followed by going into the ring, taunting some more, and then grabbing a microphone from a ring announcer*

John Morrison|The Shaman of Sexy|The Tuesday Night Delight|The Guru of Greatness

I don't think I have to explain who I am, I think you're all already quite fond of me, but, since you low lifes don't care about perfection theses days, I'll go ahead and give you all a description of what I've done. I began my training at Supreme pro wrestling, I then went on to better things, entering WWE Tough Enough, wich I won!, I then got a development deal, and went down to OVW to improve my craft, after that, I got called up to raw, making my sexy self debut, as Eric Bishoff's assistant, Name after name, my ring name finnaly became..... Johnny Nitro, I then left Raw, for loosing to a no good idiot. OVW had said welcome back to me, and well being there, I caught up with some friends, and one VERY good friend, named.... Melina Wink , you all know Melina, great body, beautifull face, and I bet it's killing you all to know that she was all mine. She helped my carrer, well, not only her, but one of my dearest friends, Joey Mercury, who held the WWE Tag Team Championships with me on a total of three occasions, but at Judgement Day, Mercury did something stupid, causing Melina and I to turn on him, one of the best dam moves we made, even if it meant us getting suspended from Smackdown, wich was no problem, becuase Melina and I went somewhere even better, somewhere where we'd get more respect, and better treatment, we went to RAW, and it was great, I held the intercontinental Championship two times, my first title win, was beating both Carlito and Shelton Benjamin in a triple threat at Vengeance, there, I made HISTORY!, I held it for over four months, untill that piece of crap Jeff hardy stole it from me, but I endedup getting it back sooner or later. After my time on Raw, I was then drafted to ECW, and the rest, is legendary, I became THE NEW FACE OF EXTREME!, and the ECW Champion, but people like CM Punk, always tried to step up to the Palace of wisdom, when it was obvious, that he was nowhere near worthy of my A-List status, I was a superstar, and he was a nobody, beating him at several Pay per views, but then one night, he finnaly got what he wanted, he cheated to get my title, making me be inactive, I took a break from the ring, clearing my head, and going to Hollywood parties. I came back a few weeks later, continued my feud with Punk, but The Miz wanted MY title, so he put his nose in our buisness and never got the title, instead, we were scheduled to be in a tag team match together, where we won the WWE Tag Team titles, making me a 4 time WWE Tag Team Champion............. and the rest, is history. Now that I'm out of that dump, the WWE, I'm going to make a name for myself here, winning titles, beating rookies, getting the respect that I thrive for, because once I'm signed, we're gonna set the NIGHT ON FIYAHHHH!, becuase the Shaman of sSexy is coming to XNA, sooner than you think, and XNA will never, be the same with the Guru of Greatness, here, ever again, The New Face of Extreme, John Morrison, has arrived!
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

Number of posts : 105
Real Name Of Superstar: : Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Hometown : Cameron, Nort Carolina.
Finishers : Twist Of Fate, Swanton Bomb
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Shaman of Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaman of Sexy   The Shaman of Sexy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:44 pm

That is what i call a app. I like how you made it long. You're gonna be default Morrisson for now.
Back to top Go down
The Shaman Of Sexy

Number of posts : 4
Wrestler : John Morrisson(Default)
Registration date : 2008-02-02

The Shaman of Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaman of Sexy   The Shaman of Sexy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Default?
Back to top Go down
Jagged

Jagged

Male Number of posts : 74
Humor : Stupid
Real Name Of Superstar: : Patrick Martin
Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Hometown : Detroit, Michigan
Finishers : Shell Shock, Sliced Bread #2, Border City Stretch

The Shaman of Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaman of Sexy   The Shaman of Sexy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I think he means from now on your superstars just going to be called Morrison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xwwep/index.htm
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

Number of posts : 105
Real Name Of Superstar: : Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Hometown : Cameron, Nort Carolina.
Finishers : Twist Of Fate, Swanton Bomb

The Shaman of Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shaman of Sexy   The Shaman of Sexy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:15 am

Yeah..you're using for free right now. But if you can make it longer in about Two weeks you've got him.
Dont forget to talk about why he left WWE and why he came here to XNA. And then we might have a Morrisson.
Back to top Go down

The Shaman of Sexy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XNA :: XNA Info :: Apply For A Wrestler :: Greater Signees-
Jump to: