XNA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XNA

Another New E-fed.Only allowing WWE Superstars sign up before it is late.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Gold

Number of posts : 5
Wrestler : Randy Orton(Hopefully)
Finishers : RKO, Super RKO.
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Randy Orton Application Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Brand: Recognition
Wrestler Name: Randal Keith Orton "Randy Orton" "The legend Killer" "The one man Dynasty"
Hometown: St Louis, Missouri
Height: 6'4
Weight: 248lbs
Finishers: RKO, Danger DDT, Super/Rated RKO
Alignment: Heel
Entrance Theme: Burn In My Fire - Mercy Drive
Entrance(description):

Introduction roleplay:

Burn In my light hits the P.A system as the legend killer Randy Orton walks confidentely out to the ring with his WWE title on his should sparkling as bright as ever, the fans give him some mild heat and only a small amount of cheers when he enters the ring. Immeadiately After he asks for a Mic.

Orton: Did you see my title defense last night at the Royal Rumble, did you the way I demolished my oppontent, that scumbag Jeff Hardy, My 3 month title run still intact, and for Jeff Hardy, well he should look over his shoulders, because that Intercontinental title his wearing, won't be around his waist for long.

Orton: Now as you can see, I am the legend Killer, the One Man Dynasty, I am the best there is and the best there will be, I am the Present and Future of the WWE, I am the best there is and no one can change that (boos begin to mount) Shut up you fat losers, you wish you were half as good as me. Just because I beat your favourite Jeff Hardy and Kicked his brother Matt in the head, doesn't mean I deserve to get booed, I should be cheered, but then again who gives a damn about what you morons think. I know who, Jeff Hardy and that's why he never will be the WWE champ and that's why he will never reach my level, and thats why he is a Daredevil High Flier lunatic, So he can Impress you, He has spent over ten years in this business to become Intercontinental champ a few times, I am a 3 time World/ WWE Champ in only 5 years, see the difference, see my talent, see his uselessness.

Then Suddenly 2xtreme Hits the P.A system and Jeff hardy walks out to the ring to an enormous pop and enters the ring and snatches the mic of Orton.

Jeff: You see last night, that was a..

The Time Is now hits the P.A system and John Cena walks out to massive heat all though he's a face with only Children cheering and he runs down to the ring and enters leaving the champ and the two main contenders staring at each other

***End SCene***
Back to top Go down
=Rey Is God=
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:23 am

Make it longer and i might take you to the GS area.
Back to top Go down
https://e-fedxna.all-up.com
†Rated ® Punk†

†Rated ® Punk†

Number of posts : 31
Real Name Of Superstar: : Adam Copeland
Wrestler : Edge
Hometown : Toronto, Ontaria Canada
Finishers : Spear
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 am

Mine was longer than that.But i like your Orton, character keep it up.Dont forget to make the length bigger and colourfull.
Back to top Go down
Luke Gold

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 pm

The reason I chose burn is because we can't have 2 world champs on 1 show, eh punk?
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

Number of posts : 105
Real Name Of Superstar: : Jeffrey Nero Hardy
Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Hometown : Cameron, Nort Carolina.
Finishers : Twist Of Fate, Swanton Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:23 am

Thats right Luke.Are you European Champ.Dont forget Luke make it longer.
Back to top Go down
Luke Gold

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 am

Yes, and are you Bunmi?
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:01 pm

You're right.Im bunmi from SDGL.
Back to top Go down
†Rated ® Punk†

†Rated ® Punk†

Number of posts : 31
Real Name Of Superstar: : Adam Copeland
Wrestler : Edge
Hometown : Toronto, Ontaria Canada
Finishers : Spear
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Luke Gold wrote:
The reason I chose burn is because we can't have 2 world champs on 1 show, eh punk?

Thats right. Because i woud'nt want to kick your ass in your debut.
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:48 pm

†Rated ® Punk† wrote:
Luke Gold wrote:

Thats right. Because i woud'nt want to kick your ass in your debut.

You meant me right.joking.
Back to top Go down
Luke Gold

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 am

Well I meant I can't be both world champ, World and WWE champ, so I chose 1 show
Back to top Go down
¤Enigma¤

¤Enigma¤

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:41 am

That is great. Stick with one show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Application   Randy Orton Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Application
Page 1 of 1